I’m a lemming!
Because I haven’t updated in quite some time, and really don’t have much to say, instead I’ll jump into the latest thing going around my friends’ blogs!
- White chocolate isn’t technically chocolate, because it doesn’t contain Heath.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Heath its ‘Man of the Year’.
- Heath is the world’s tallest woman!
- If you lick Heath ten times, you will consume one calorie.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Heath.
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Heath!
- Donald Duck’s middle name is Heath.
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but Heath can not!
- Until the 1960s, Heath was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
- Heath was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
Interesting that even though I told it I am male, I am the world’s tallest woman. This also means that Chainsaw and I must be the same height, and Donald duck has a LOT of middle names.